Welcome to the second of my spread betting video tutorials.
Many thanks to everyone who left their comments on my first tutorial, the essentials of tramline trading – very helpful and encouraging. If you missed it you can watch it here.
This week I explain the basics of Elliott wave theory and how to use it to your advantage in your trades.
Elliott wave theory is a complex and, to the uninitiated, seemingly arbitrary tool. But once you have a grasp of the basics, and used in conjunction with other technical analysis methods, it can prove very useful in forecasting market trends.
In this video, you will learn:
• The key principles of Elliott wave theory;
• What corrective waves are;
• The significance of the ABC wave pattern;
• How to apply it in practice to real-time trades.
• If you’re a new reader, or need a reminder about some of the methods I refer to in my trades, then do have a look at the rest of my introductory videos:
• Don’t miss my next trading insight. To receive all my spread betting blog posts by email, as soon as I’ve written them, just sign up here .