BH Macro has confirmed share conversion ratios following the publication on 17 October of the final month-end net asset values for 30 September.
– 0.742584 sterling shares for each US dollar share
– 0.882235 euro shares for each US dollar share
– 1.346649 US dollar shares for each sterling share
– 1.188336 euro shares for each sterling share
– 1.133485 US dollar shares for each euro share
– 0.841513 sterling shares for each euro share
On the basis of aggregate applications received and using those conversion ratios, the following shares will be issued:
– 113,348 US dollar shares
– 90,078 sterling shares
And it says 207,043 euro shares will be cancelled.
(LON:BHME) BH Macro Limited Eur share price was +0.01p at 18.61p
(LON:BHMG) BH Macro Limited GBP share price was -2.5p at 1894.5p
(LON:BHMU) BH Macro Limited USD share price was -0.17p at 18.43p
Story provided by StockMarketWire.com