Today I would like to bring together my three different trading strategies – tramline trading, Elliott waves and Fibonacci – to show how to make money by spread betting the financial markets
I use a combination of all these methods to give me the clues I need to reveal the order and structure in the markets. These methods are time-tested and have proved their worth many times.
If you have not seen my previous videos, or would like to refresh your memory, click the links at the bottom of this article to watch them.
In this video, I will explain the two main factors to bear in mind:
• How a high probability entry and good money management rules will give you an edge;
• How acting promptly and decisively when the signals tell you to do so is the key to successful trading.
Markets are inherently uncertain, but using the methods outlined, you can have a very good idea of where they are going next. Waiting to see what happens is often a formula for disaster – you get in far too late, the risk shoots up and you lose money.
Your job as a trader is to be able to forecast what other traders are about to do, and make your move before they do it. In this and my other videos, I aim to show you how to do that.
• If you’re a new reader, or need a reminder about some of the methods I refer to in my trades, then do have a look at the rest of my introductory videos:
• The essentials of tramline trading
• Advanced tramline trading
• An introduction to Elliott wave theory
• Advanced trading with Elliott waves
• Trading with Fibonacci levels
• Trading with ‘momentum’
• Putting it all together
• Don’t miss my next trading insight. To receive all my spread betting blog posts by email, as soon as I’ve written them, just sign up here .