Welcome to my second video tutorial on tramline trading. If you haven’t yet watched my introductory video – The essentials of tramline trading – I recommend you start there and watch this afterwards.
The main feature of tramline trading is that it gives you excellent points to enter a trade and excellent targets to exit a trade at a profit.
My introductory video focused on obtaining low risk entry points. Today, I will concentrate on identifying profitable exit points.
In this video I will explain:
• How you can establish targets to exit a profitable trade
• How you can use tramlines to adapt to significant changes in market direction
• How to use upward and downward tramlines to give you very useful information to use in your trades
• If you’re a new reader, or need a reminder about some of the methods I refer to in my trades, then do have a look at the rest of my introductory videos:
• The essentials of tramline trading
• Advanced tramline trading
• An introduction to Elliott wave theory
• Advanced trading with Elliott waves
• Trading with Fibonacci levels
• Trading with ‘momentum’
• Putting it all together
• Don’t miss my next trading insight. To receive all my spread betting blog posts by email, as soon as I’ve written them, just sign up here .