Nostrum Oil & Gas announces its operational update for the nine-month period to Sept. 30.
– 9M 2016 average daily production of 38,901 boepd
– Current production above 44,000 boepd
– Full year 2016 production guidance remains at 40,000 boepd
– GTU3 construction is progressing on schedule for completion in 2017 and on budget at under US$500m
– KazTransOil (KTO) pipeline due for completion by Q2 2017 and will bring significant cost reductions for crude oil transportation
– Drilling programme for 2016 completed and all new wells brought on line by the start of Q4
– 9M 2016 revenue is expected to be in excess of US$240m
– Cash position in excess of US$100m
– Total debt remains at US$960m and net debt of approximately US$860m as at 30 September 2016
– Payments in excess of US$27m received over the first nine months of 2016 from the hedge entered into in December 2015
– 15,000 boepd hedged at US$49.16 through to December 2017.
Story provided by StockMarketWire.com