|These FAQs relate to the MoneyWeek iPad App. For help with the iPhone App click here.|
You can now read MoneyWeek magazine on your iPad using the MoneyWeek App. The App is free to download and existing MoneyWeek print+digital and digital-only subscribers receive full access.
If you are a MoneyWeek print-only subscriber, you can access the App by upgrading your subscription by calling customer services on 0207 633 3620. (Mon – Fri 9.00am - 5.30pm)
If you are not a MoneyWeek subscriber you can sign up for 4 week FREE trial here. Below you will find our frequently asked questions about using the MoneyWeek app for the iPad.
1. How do I download and activate the MoneyWeek App
Step 1: Downloading the App
You can download the MoneyWeek App from the App Store by searching for 'MoneyWeek' or clicking here.
Step 2: Opening the App
Once installed you can find the MoneyWeek App by tapping the Newsstand icon on your home screen & then tapping on the MoneyWeek cover.
Step 3: Activating the App
2. What devices does the MoneyWeek App work on?
The app is available for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
We recommend running iOS5 or above to enjoy the best app performance.
Unfortunately any device with earlier operating systems may not work. To check which version of iOS your device has by going to settings > general > about > then look for the version heading and note the number next to it.
If you don’t have a compatible device & are a digital subscriber, don’t worry as you can still download and view the digital version of MoneyWeek on-screen or as a pdf directly though our website. Simply click here.
UPDATE: We are in the process of developing the MoneyWeek App for Android and expect for this to be ready in late 2014. We’ll be contacting MoneyWeek subscribers with more information shortly.
3. I don't know what my subscriber reference number is, where do I find it?
You can find your 8/9 digit subscriber reference number in the following places:
- In the 'moneyweek.com password' email you received 12 - 48 hours after subscribing to MoneyWeek (please note: this is a different email to the one you received immediately after subscribing).
- At the top of the weekly 'MoneyWeek latest issue' email sent to you every Friday morning.
- To the right of your name on the plastic outer wrapper of the magazine (Print subscribers- shown below) or in your weekly 'latest issue' email.
If you didn’t find the answer you were looking for, please call 0207 633 3620 (Mon – Fri 9.00am - 5.30pm) or email us directly by clicking here .