Capital and Conflict is like having direct access to some of the world's leading financial economic experts. Award winning City fund managers. Best selling financial authors. Traders, brokers, entrepreneurs, businessmen and women.
Our analysts and experts are based all over the planet. But they all share three vital qualities:
•They all think about the financial world in an interesting way.
•They're all guaranteed to challenge you and make you think.
•And they're all working to deliver unique and unusual investment ideas that give you an edge in the markets.
'Money Morning' is our FREE daily investment email. In just a couple of minutes' enjoyable reading each morning, John Stepek (our editor) and regular guest contributors explain to you:
• What's been going on in the markets
• How the day's economic and political developments will affect your wealth
• The latest investment opportunities, and how you can profit
"Money Morning is fantastic... Your outlook and comments are far more interesting and relevant compared to the garbage spewed forth by talking heads on TV and what is found in the daily press." Bob Connolly, JP Morgan Chase & Co.
'MoneyWeek Trader' is our free spread-betting email from our trading veteran, John Burford.
In each jam-packed issue he lets you in on his new ideas and strategies to help you avoid the common pitfalls most spread betters fall into, and maximise the potential for profits! Recently, John's readers discovered:
• The best way to trade currencies in the era of quantitative easing
• How to day trade the FTSE100 using his unique 'tramline' trading technique
• How to spot 'cycles' in the market for bigger profits
• The secret of 'self knowledge', and how it can make you a better trader
• When to use the 'Golden Ratio' and how this little-known number sequence could transform your trading returns
'The New World' is MoneyWeek's FREE globally-focused weekly email, bringing you the most exciting investment stories from Asia and Latin America.
The New World features news and insights on emerging Asia from Lars Henriksson, and on Latin America from James McKeigue.
Capital & Conflict, Money Morning, The New World and MoneyWeek Trader are published by MoneyWeek Ltd.
Forecasts are not a reliable indicator of future results. Your capital is at risk when you invest in shares, never risk more than you can afford to lose. Please seek independent financial advice if necessary. Fleet Street Publications Ltd. Customer Services: 0207 633 3600.